General terms and conditions
- Reservations must be confirmed in writing by the hotel by e-mail, fax or post. Otherwise no contract has been concluded.
- Regardless of this, a deposit of 40% is due, which you can pay by bank transfer or with your credit card (Visa/Mastercard)
- For the all-inclusive weeks, the basis of calculation is: double room Arnika. Surcharge for all other categories.
- All rooms and the entire interior of the Naturhotel Chesa Valisa are non-smoking areas.
- The date is the day of arrival or departure. You can also pay with EC card, VISA, MasterCard or in CASH.
- Cancellations can be made without formalities, but only in writing. The cancellation must also be confirmed in writing by the hotel.
*Short bookings and bookings on weekends/holidays only subject to availability. Price on request, deviating from the price list.
From 6 days before arrival 100% cancellation costs are due
Up to 7 days before arrival cancellation is free of charge
From 30 days before arrival 100% cancellation costs are due
Cancellation free of charge up to 30 days before arrival date
- In the event of a no-show (without notification), 100% of the booked tour price will be charged.
- We recommend the conclusion of a travel cancellation insurance (offers for this are listed below). The place of jurisdiction is Bezau / Austria.
From now on you have the possibility to book the “Naturhotel” travel protection of € 10,00 per person and night directly with your reservation.
This is possible up to the specified date for the reconfirmation, or up to a maximum of 7 days before arrival.
This means for you: Cancellation free of charge in case of travel warning. Simply let us know.
The premium will be debited from the final invoice.
Our partner for your
Holiday all-round protection
You want cancellation/breakdown insurance without a deductible?
Then we recommend Hotel Cancellation Plus.
Includes additional benefits such as search and rescue costs.
Hotelstorno Plus also includes trip interruption, additional costs in case of delayed arrival or an involuntary holiday extension and search and rescue costs.
The insurance cover applies to a stay of up to 31 days in Europe.