At home in the Naturhotel
Our Team Lodges
Of course, or rather even more so to look after our staff, we also work together with our hotel partners. None other than Vorarlberg architect Claudia Greussing is working with us on the Naturhotel Team Lodge.
This is truly something to look forward to – we’re creating climate neutral staff blocks at high altitude.
And in August 2020, the moment finally arrived. At last, after a coronavirus-related break, our big project for the team could get underway.
The doors should open in spring/summer.
Because we know that even best hotel would be nothing without its staff, this building is to say Thank You.
Is this part of the Naturhotel?
- Two shingle buildings with Vorarlberg-style wooden architecture
- Single rooms and apartments for couples
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with mountain views
- Bright modern bathrooms with rainforest showers
- Custom-made, handcrafted furniture
- Private kitchen for every apartment
- Spacious balconies, solariums, terraces and garden
- Garage parking with electric charging stations
- Individual cellar compartments
- 2 minutes from the hotel
- Directly on the Schlösslelift ski slope
Breaking the ground
Proud to be starting at last: Our Managers Barbara (Service), Anja (Housekeeping), Bernhard (Kitchen) and Christian (Reception) were present for the ground-breaking ceremony in August 2020.
The roofs of the two staff buildings, our Naturhotel Team Lodges, are finished. They will be greened in the spring. We are forging ahead into the winter and are right on schedule. Many thanks to our hardworking craftspeople. It looks fantastic!