Here's something for you:
Questions about your booking during the coronavirus
You can feel safe with us! No cancellation fees – regardless of any travel warnings for Kleinwalsertal or in the event of illness, with Naturhotel travel warning protection and free cancellation insurance from the state of Vorarlberg.
This applies to us in summer:
– no 3G certificate
– no mask requirement
- Disinfectant dispenser
- Our large sun terrace has been enlarged and embellished again, in addition to the numerous rooms.
- Very high hygiene standards
- Additional sunbathing areas and space in the Naturhotel Garden (approx. 20,000m² surrounding area) with old trees
- Our yoga rooms are enlarged by an outdoor area and a shaded terrace
- Yoga in the fresh air: There are also yoga options on the roof terrace (intermediate building) and on the plateau in front of the main building (above the underground car park)
The 2.000m² AlpinSPA with over 20.000m² of free surrounding area can be used.
Summer: You can cancel your booking free of charge up to 7 days before your arrival.
If a travel warning is issued by your state for Kleinwalsertal, you will be covered by Naturhotel Travel Warning Protection. This costs € 10.00 per person per night and can be purchased when making your booking or separately up to 4 weeks before you travel. For you this means: Free cancellation in the event of a travel warning. All you have to do is let us know.
If the borders are closed in our state or another state, your accommodation contract will not enter into force and we will cancel your booking free of charge. We will return any payment you have made to your bank account. We are a family business and so we would be very grateful if you were prepared to accept your deposit in the form of a voucher that is valid for an indefinite period.
If you are insured with Europäische Reiseversicherung, you will also be covered for this. Please ask our team about this when you make your booking.
There are a wide variety of credit card providers, so we would request that you contact the relevant credit card company yourself. Europäische Reiseversicherung, whom we work with, includes provision for this. Apply here.