Here's something for you:
Questions about your booking during the coronavirus
You can feel safe with us! No cancellation fees – regardless of any travel warnings for Kleinwalsertal or in the event of illness, with Naturhotel travel warning protection and free cancellation insurance from the state of Vorarlberg.
All the Information you need for your holiday
We answer your questions
If a travel warning is issued by your state for Kleinwalsertal, you will be covered by Naturhotel Travel Warning Protection. This costs € 10.00 per person per night and can be purchased when making your booking or separately up to 4 weeks before you travel. For you this means: Free cancellation in the event of a travel warning. All you have to do is let us know.
The insurance provides up to € 3,000 reimbursement per guest in the event of cancella-tion BEFORE departure. If you or a close relative in the same household fall ill with COVID 19 or are required by the authorities to quarantine. COVID-19 cancellation insur-ance does not need to be booked separately. It is automatically included with your hotel booking. It also applies to bookings that are already in place.
Wenn, die Grenzen schließen in unserem oder Ihrem Land, kommt der Beherbergungsvertrag nicht zu stande und somit wird Ihre Buchung kostenfrei storniert. Ihre geleistete Anzahlung überweisen wir Ihnen auf Ihr Bankkonto zurück. Wir freuen uns, wenn Sie uns als Familienunternehmen unterstützen und wir Ihnen die Anzahlung in Form eines unbegrenzt gültigen Gutschein übersenden dürfen.
If the borders are closed in our state or another state, your accommodation contract will not enter into force and we will cancel your booking free of charge. We will return any payment you have made to your bank account. We are a family business and so we would be very grateful if you were prepared to accept your deposit in the form of a voucher that is valid for an indefinite period.
You can cancel your booking free of charge up to 7 days before your arrival. This should give you the time to monitor the situation more closely.
When you book with us the State of Vorarlberg automatically provides COVID 19 can-cellation insurance, so you will be covered if this happens.
If you are insured with Europäische Reiseversicherung, you will also be covered for this. Please ask our team about this when you make your booking.
There are a wide variety of credit card providers, so we would request that you contact the relevant credit card company yourself. Europäische Reiseversicherung, whom we work with, includes provision for this. Apply here.
Rules for our guests:
- Keep at least 1 metre away from other people apart from those from your own house-hold or those travelling in the same residential group.
- Wear a covering over your mouth and nose in the entrance and reception areas. Chil-dren under 6 are exempt from this requirement, as are individuals who are exempt on health grounds.
- Wear a covering over your mouth and nose in the restaurant, too, except when sitting in your seat.
- Please do not shake hands with or hug anyone. We will be very pleased to see you, though!
- Wash your hands with soap and water several times a day for at least 30 seconds.
- Disposable masks & FFP2 masks are available from the Naturhotel shop for € 1.00.
Taking care will ensure you protect yourself, your fellow guests and us, your hosts!
Please do not travel if you suspect that you have Covid 19. Since your safety is our first priority, masks must be worn in the Naturhotel Chesa Valisa after 15 June 2020, too. Thank you for your support.
If you are not able to wear a covering over your face and mouth for medical reasons, we will be happy to provide you with a face shield for your own and our protection.
Safety measures in the hotel
- Disinfection dispensers are available.
- 1 meter minimum distance is maintained.
- Our employees wear visors. Please also remember to pack your mouth and nose protection.
- We are happy to offer disposable gloves and masks to our guests.
- High security at the buffets.
- Our large sun terrace was again enlarged and beautified, in addition to the numerous parlors.
- Very high standards of hygiene.
- Additional sunbathing areas and space in the Naturhotel garden (approx. 20.000m² surrounding area) with old trees.
- Our yoga rooms are enlarged by an outdoor area and shaded terrace.
- Yoga in the fresh air: yoga opportunities are also available on the roof terrace (intermediate building) and on the plateau in front of the main building (above the underground car park).
- Our AlpinSPA area may be opened.